Free standard shipping Australia wide.
Australian Designed and Made.
Fast & Secure Checkout
Internal Dash Mounting Bracket suits GME XRS 370C CB and Redarc Tow-Pro for Toyota LandCruiser 200 Series
This internal dash mount bracket will make life easy when installing a GME XRS 370C CB Radio and/or Redarc Tow-Pro into your Toyota LandCruiser 200 series GX, GXL 2016-current (For VX and Sahara models please check for a dash pocket).
Designed to mount into the dash pocket behind your radio/media console without drilling as this bracket utilises two bolts located in the dash. Simply mount your CB and Tow-Pro, insert the bracket into the dash pocket and bolt into place. That's it, you're done.
Australian designed and manufactured right here in Brisbane, Australia. This bracket is laser cut from 2.5 mm 304 stainless steel, sanded, folded and powder coated in a high quality textured black powder.
NOTE: This bracket has been specifically designed to mount a GME XRS 370C CB Radio and Redarc Tow-Pro. Please ensure you crosscheck bracket dimensions should you wish to mount alternative CB Radio or electronic brake controller options.
NOT INCLUDED IN THE SALE; GME XRS 370C AND REDARC TOW-PRO, FOR DEMO PURPOSE ONLY!
What is included in the kit:
- 1 x internal dash mount bracket
- stainless steel hardware
- Designed to mount GME XRS 370C and Redarc Tow-Pro into dash pocket of a Toyota LandCruiser 200 Series 2016-current GX, GXL models.
- Australian made and sourced product
- Dispatched from our Brisbane warehouse
- All products held in stock
- Laser Cut 2 mm Stainless steel
- Textured black powder coat
- High tensile stainless steel
- Designed to mount into OEM mount in dash
- Perfect for easy mounting of CB Radio and Tow-Pro
- Tested in Australian harsh conditions
- Material: Stainless Steel (mounting brackets)
- Bracket usable mounting space: 80x115 mm (WxD)
- Designed for: GME XRS 370C and/or Redarc Tow-Pro (Tow-Pro mounts under XRS 370c)
- Will work with CB Radio within this format: 35x128x117 mm (HxLxD), Please note modification to CB Radio bracket maybe necessary to mount with SVNTY6 bracket.